A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Boring blog of the year

So this morning at about 7:00, I bid farewell to the Hemmer Men. They left for a camping trip way up to Ely MN. Havent heard a word since they departed. I'm hoping it's because they dont get reception way up there and not that something happened. I'm sure they will have a grand time, just having "guy time". I'm making Brianna sleep in my bed cuz I dont like sleeping by myself. Pathetic I know......a grown women scared to sleep alone. Tomorrow Brie and I are going to Winona to get her new lap top, so that should be a good time....no doubt. I worked today and my feet hurt, it was a good day, just a few stress filled moments. Well I have absolutly nothing to say....as you might already know by reading this. I'm heading up. Ta Ta

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:07 PM

    well, that was not boring to me :) in fact, I liked it...like it a lot, hehe, probably cause it gives me something to do, thanks Jackie, heehe. Have fun in Winona tomorrow, see ya lata

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loooooooooooooooooooooove you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:56 AM

    Doze RDH know you love another guy?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:50 PM

    jackie Lea I heart you too :) Hope you are having a fabulous week girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for coming with me mama :)

    ReplyDelete