A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006


My Birthday boy
There isn't a more sweeter boy than this one here. You are one of a kind Gavin, and are probably one of the most amazing kids I know. You have many talents that only we know about, since your much too shy to display any of the things that make us laugh hysterically here at home. I'm so proud of the little man you've become, but I'm kinda mad at you for growing up. You'll always be my baby, so don't even try to pretend you're not.
You are a blessing, Love you "shnooks" Mom

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tiny, I love you! But I'm a little mad at you also for becomming 15. I can remember every second of you being a baby, a toddler, a preschooler, and so on. You been such a funny talanted person since the moment you started dancing at night in our tent on a camping trip when you were like 2 years old. xoxoxo happy b-day

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Birthday Boy. How soon will he be drivin????

    ReplyDelete