A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, July 16, 2012

My first Groupon

Groupon, is a Deal-of-the-day website that features discounted gift certificates usable at local or national companies. The on-line company was launched in November of 2008.
It offers coupons for an array of services such as Trips, massages, make-overs, golfing, restaurants, horse riding, kayak trips, and jewelry just to name a few!
The one that caught my eye was the 16X20 wrapped canvas print (made from your own photo)
I knew just the one I wanted to print
It involves my grandchildren of course  :)

I paid $40.00 for this beautiful print, normal price was $120.00

Right now I have it in the "grandchildren room"
 (It used to be my daughters room)

Now, everytime I walk down the hallway, I get to see these two sweeties.



5 comments:

  1. What a sweet, sweet image, and one you took, I assume.

    I may need to check out Groupon. Sounds like you got quite the deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! Great place for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have done a couple of groupons, you can get some really good deals! Love the canvas print!! Congratulations on your new grandbaby, he is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete