A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Friday, November 1, 2013

Boxes and boxes galore....

It won't be long now...
One week from tomorrow the grand opening of Cooks Pantry
~Kitchenware to inspire~
 My cousin Holly is the owner of this unique store featuring quality kitchenwares

That's Holly (in the middle) receiving a shipment from UPS last week.
Oh the boxes...and boxes....and boxes
 they just keep coming (and are still coming)
I've had fun helping my cuzzin set up her new store, checking shipments in, 
unloading boxes, and helping to fill the shelves. 
Even Brianna was able to help one day last week 
This is only a glimpse of what this store has to offer 
Cast iron pans....lots of them! 
 Bakeware galore, so many fun gadgets, and quality cookware.
It's the kind of store you could spend hours looking at all it has to offer!
I'm looking forward to seeing it all come together for the grand opening on November 9th
There will be product demo's, food sampling, and door prizes
You will love this store, If you have a chance go check it out, 
I know I will!!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm excited to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your cousin. How exciting, to be starting a new business. Where is it located?

    And how kind of you and Brie to help her unpack.

    You should give away something from her store here. It would build interest in her business and build your readership, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had a give away....something to ponder :) The business is located on 16th st SW, kind of on the back side of Apache mall. Hoping to help out some more next week before the grand opening :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never done a give-away either. Thanks for the location. I don't even know where the Apache Mall is located, but I'm sure Randy does.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun store! How great of you to help out with getting set up:)

    ReplyDelete