A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 A year in review

2013 was a year of blessings, growth, good health and joy....
Too much to write about and too many photo's to share, 
so I picked just a few from throughout the year.
I'm looking forward to another year of family and photos's, 
along with God's continued blessings
Here's wishing you all a Happy New Year!!!
2013 a year in Review on PhotoPeach

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Jackie! I loved your slide show. I'm looking forward to reading your blog in 2014. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel :) This slide show site only let me use 30 photo's....probably a good thing, I could have gone on and on and on.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tribute to those you love. May your 2014 be filled with just as many happy family moments and memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Audrey, it's always fun looking back at the year in pictures :)

      Delete
  4. Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked that slide show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well thanks mom :)

    ReplyDelete