A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

We had two special deliveries last Thursday...

I will leave the best for last .....no cheating, wait for it.....

First, was the delivery of a new refurbished  MacBook Pro
This is my 2nd MacBook!
The first I got 7 years ago! It was refurbished straight from the Apple store!
I never had an ounce of trouble with it, no virus's, no taking it to the shop, 
always a dependable machine, and...
 perfect for my photo editing. 
(Photo on screen...not mine )
7 years is pretty darn good for a lap top, but things were starting to wear out!
As with any new device It'll be a learning curve for awhile, there are things that have me stumped, 
I will be having a free online session tomorrow with an Apple representative 
to walked me through some of my questions, I'm thankful for that.

Are you ready for our 2nd delivery we had on Thursday???
remember, I saved the best for last....


WE HAVE A NEW GRAND BABY... WE ARE OVER THE MOON!!!





Our son Brice and his amazing wife Jennifer have a BOY, he joins sister Scarlett.
He was delivered at 11:33pm on Thursday, and we promptly went to meet him on Friday. 
If you're a grandparent you know that immediate love you have for these little loves.
I've been praying for him for 10 months so I felt like I already knew him  
He is the sweetest little thing, Rick and I are proud to announce...

Lewin Arthur Hemmer
("Arthur" is daddy's middle name and Great-great grandpa's McAlister's first name)

8 comments:

  1. I especially like the second delivery announcement! How exciting! How is Scarlett adjusting to being a big sister? I bet she is over the moon excited too!
    Congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She loves him, he's new yet so hopefully the transition will go well. Luckily Brice is able to have 2 weeks at home with his little family to help ease the transition. Looking forward to our next visit...soon!!!

      Delete
  2. OVER THE MOON Happy for you all!!! He's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been waiting for this post. Feel free to send me photos any time. I love seeing these sweet babies.

    I am so happy for your entire family. What a blessing Lewin will be to all of you. He's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Audrey, we think he's pretty special!

      Delete
  4. Yay, a new grandson! Congrats Hemmer family:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen, now we have 2 of each...blessed!

      Delete