A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Hanging on to the single digits.....

Happy Birthday to a very special girl

Because of her....
... at the young age of 48
 I received the title "GRANDMA"

... my "Jojo" as I so fondly call her.
9 looks good on you sweet girl!

This is one of my favorite photo's of Audrey. 
I took it last summer in the woods near our cabin.

This little one is growing up fast... too fast
I see a beautiful sweet soul, a little girl with a lot of energy. 
A mind that is thinking, and a heart that is loving.
What a blessing it has been to be so close to you, to be so involved in your life.

Love our special dates to Caribou.

I pray for you every morning!
God is watching over you sweet girl, I know because I asked Him to.
I look forward to watching you grow into the person God intends for you to be,
You are often in my thoughts, and always in my heart, 
I love you Jojo.  ~ Grandma

Be~Still~My~Heart

4 comments:

  1. You did become a grandma at a really young age. There are advantages to that.

    Happy birthday to your sweet Audrey. I cannot believe how grown up she looks in these photos, more teen than little girl. But still the same sweet girl I met several years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's pretty special, I just love being her grandma!

      Delete
  2. I read this to Audra and she smiled the whole time . She loves you so much too and love spending time with you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet sweet girl, she make my heart sing!

      Delete