A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day thoughts...

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom
I'm glad you're mine  

<3 br="">
We need to update our photo, but I kind of like this one from a few years ago.
I've got your spunk and attitude....lucky me  :)


My Loves...
those who call me "mom"
 I have never been more proud!
Being a mom NEVER goes away, It's hard-wired into our hearts.
Even though you are grown and on your own, I still want to be part of your lives, I always will.
You have all done a great job of nurturing your mamma's heart!

Brianna (and Chris) the way you trust us with Carson, 
and let us be with him even though diabetes can be tricky!
I'm sure that's hard for you, but you are always a text away when I'm needing reassurance. 
Thank you for sharing your littles with us and keeping us up to date on their activities!

Brice (and Jenny) You keep us up to date with the going-on's at your home by sending frequent photo's and video's of the babies. The video chats are the best, we need more of that. 
We love the sleepovers with Scarlett, I'm sure Lew will be joining soon....I hope  :) 

Gavin, I love how you just pop-in to see us, and make time to meet us for dinner a couple times a month. You get the title of "my baby",  just so you know that will never change. 

Someone got into my heart and wrote the quote below, 
(I think that is called plagiarizing), ha ha 

To my Children, Brianna, Brice & Gavin...




2 comments:

  1. You are seriously causing tears on a Monday morning. This is beautiful, Jackie. A mother's love never ends and I read that in your words. And that poem, clincher to a most emotional post.

    A belated Happy Mother's Day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, sorry to bring you tears Audrey, but thank you for your kind words. Our kids bring lots of emotion out don't they, I believe our "mama hearts" are very similar. :)

      Delete