A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

He is ready...

He is ready....
He has grown in so many ways in the last year, 
I've seen him face some fears, he is bold and wanting to try new things, 
he's is assertive, kind and soft-hearted.
He's been through a lot in these last few years...so much!
Type 1 diabetes has not stopped this boy...
 through it all he is stronger, braver, and I believe smarter.
 Carson is a wonderful little boy and he's ready for Kindergarten.

My 2nd grandchild is starting kindergarten today

Seems like only yesterday he was itty-bitty
snuggled in my arms...so sweet.

Then I blinked...

and he grew into this handsome little guy
A short visit and hug the night before kindergarten.

 I will continue to pray for you everyday Carson, 
that kids will be kind, your teachers patient, and for your school to be secure.
But most of all that God will protect you and keep you safe as you go about your days.

You are ready big guy... now go show the world !
photo by Carson's mamma

I found this sweet poem when my first grandchild went off to kindergarten
I will share it again with the same mamma.... it never gets easier.
 I sent this to my daughter this morning,
I knew it would be hard to see her "baby", little buddy and side kick go off to school
so I wanted to encourage her with this sweet devotion,
"First day of Kindergarten"


2 comments:

  1. How can he already be in kindergarten? Sweet sweet pix of an adorable and strong little boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is pretty sweet indeed! Sounds like his day went well....prayers answered!!!

      Delete