A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I Love Fall


I Love my fireplace. Today would be a good day to "fire it up", but i will hold off until it gets just a bit cooler.....which could very well be tonight :) I LOVE fall. It's my favorite time of year, I love the changing colors, all the pretty leaves and the cool temperture. I like wrapping up in a blanket in the evening, but still having bare feet. I like the smell in the air, what is that smell anyway??? I love bonfires, and being mesmerized by the dancing flames. I love that I can now go back to Caribou and order a "mint condition coffee", cuz now it's cold enough outside to justify having one :) I just love fall.
Today was fun. My friend (and sis-in-law) Cindy came over this a.m. for coffee, and she brought Krispie creme donuts....oh man they just melt in your mouth. We had a nice chat but it was much to short, cuz we both had to meet peeps for lunch. Ahhhhhh it's a rough life. So then I proceeded to The Olive Garden" for lunch with my old friends (fellow nurses) from the ER. Again, I totally enjoyed some great converstation, and laughs about days gone by. So fun.
Tonight I'll be hanging out on Marion road, doing the "road clean-up thing" with the youth group kids from church. Should be fun :)

DID I MENTION TO YA ALL THAT I LOVE FALL ?

11 comments:

  1. i am excited about tonight as well! glad you had a good day! i LOVE fall too... just the feeling of things changing around me excites me so very much, espicially the temps!! awwww the cool weather is good for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like fall cuz the bluffs are so pretty and you can swear cozy things like hooded sweat shirts and sweaters :)
    I like the "home" sign mom, and the colors on your blog are quite nice.
    Oh guess what, I also like fall, cuz I'm getting married in it, hhehehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMMmmmm Krispy Kremes! Yum! Thanks for the fun morning...do it again?
    P.S. I like Summer! Yip Yip

    ReplyDelete
  4. i enjoy winter... but fall is nice too cuz briana and my favorite manager at work are getting married in it. :) i like your fireplace too. didn't see it at brice's open house. hmmmm maybe cuz i didn't go downstairs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. does anyone else get annoyed by these "word verification" things even when they aren't really words at all. plus you have to do it EVERY TIME! but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. jackie10:11 PM

    WELL NATE...... before I activated the "word verification" I would get like a hundread adverisements in my "comment" column. That really ticked me off. SO now I only get legitamate comments from ONLY peeps I know, YIP

    ReplyDelete
  7. You don't know me, muahahhahahahahhahahahahahahaahhahhahahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhh You Did not just say that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh. interesting. now, who's this mysterious happy fellow, bmh? (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  10. brianna did you notice in your first comment that you said "you can swear cozy things..." hehehe... just a side note that you may want to proof read what you type... and the "word" I must type: bkewkaa.... it must be the Jewish word for "pork" hehehe... whatev

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love fall too. But not last night at the game. I froze my arsh off.
    ps it grew back durning the night.

    ReplyDelete