A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The Birthday Boys

Happy Birthday Rick and Brice

What an awesome day this is....... 47 years ago today my awesome husband was born and 19 years ago today my first son was born on his daddy's birthday. It's been hard to top that gift over the years.

I Love you both with 1/2 of my heart, the other half goes to Brie and Gavin. You two cant have it all :)

This will be the first time in 19 years we havent been with Brice on his birthday....sad :(
But...... We had such a good time this weekend, and had Brice pretty much to ourselves. We had a fun B-day party with lots of peeps to celebrate.

I want to wish you both a very Happy Birthday on this, the 11th day of October. I Love you both so much. YIP

Check out the pictures of the Birthday boys below.

2 comments:

  1. Since neither one of you have your own blog I guess I'll use Jackie's to wish you a very Happy Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pass your "happy B-days on to the boys ya all's

    ReplyDelete