A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, May 8, 2006

The last few days

It's Monday, the weekend went by so fast. I was hoping to hang all my laundry out on the clothes line today but the threatning weather brought that idea to a halt. The dryer is getting it's exercise today. Lets see, what have I been up to the last few days......
*
Saturday woke up with a headache, the kind that doesnt go away with drugs, the kind that makes my eyes hurt when they move. I still go about my day, cuz the headache aint going anywhere. Rick and I went to ACE Hardware and bought a new "Weber" grill. So we cooked up some Pork chops..mmmmm mmmmmm good. I've decided to step down from my position as head grill cook. I have given this position over to my loving husband who is happy to conquer this new role. The chops were scrumptious dear :)
After supper we went on a walk around our neighborhood, it was quite refreshing. When we came home Rick started a campfire in the backyard. Chris came out also so we all sat and chatted around the (smokey) fire.
*
Sunday I woke up with the same headache that I still had from Saturday morning, so I stayed home from Sunday school, but ventured out to attend the church service. After church I attended at brief meeting at church. Then I went to the mall, chatted a bit with the peeps and ate with Kellie and Jill. I came home sat in the sun for awhile and decided to mow with my head still pounding. After I finished mowing my headache was gone and hasnt come back. I think it was the smell of the fresh cut grass, I love that smell and its very soothing to me. Yay for mowing.
Then Rick and I took Gavin to the track field and watched him throw discus. He's such a good little thrower.
We had Spaghetti for supper, sat outside in the swing for a bit then came in for the night.
Today..... it's a day of nothing, just laundry and errands. I like that :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad your headache went away! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara said you "didn't seem yourself" when she saw you on Sunday. Glad the headache went away.

    ReplyDelete