A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, October 29, 2007

A Birthday surprise

What a day..... To bad I had to be at work for most of it. It was so lovely, with the sun shining and the warm fall air. ..Yummy
After work I went to "work out" then I came home to do one of my favorite things in the whole wide world, can you guess.....
Mow the yard, ahhhh it was delightful, going over those crisp leaves hearing them crunch under the mower and not to mention the scrumptious smell of the fresh cut grass. Yep, it doesnt take much to entertain me. Ha
*********
Well yesterday we spent the day at my Brother's house having a party for my Mom. We surprised her a little early for her 70th B-day, her real birthday is Nov. 14th but this was the day we could all be there, so we went with it. We had a great time, lots of family and friends to celebrate with.
Here are a few pictures of the party....Enjoy


"The Birthday Girl"

My 3 crazy kids

My Niece Alex and Brie


Cousins
Gavin, Sam,Brice,Alex,Brie and Jensen
Sam hugging Grandma

Brice huggin' Gran

Hannah (grand-niece) and Jensen (grand daughter)

Peeps at the party

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great surprise kids, grandkids and friends. It was a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Gran!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun times!!!! I love the picture of the three goons!!! And I couldn't help but notice but does gav have a an OHIO state sweatshirt on?

    ReplyDelete