A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, November 4, 2007

I have nothing worth blogging about.....

Things I did this weekend in No particular order....

1. Browsed the "Galleria skyway" for Gavin's pottery on display. ( He's quite a spinner)

2. Ate at Micheals. ( some lady was singing the blues)

3. Attended Jill's B-day party. ( lots of fun, Got to see the Peter's and Julie's mom)

4. Hung out with Brie and Chris (Looked at their weddng album....that they FINALLY got)
Brianna apparently got ahold of my camera and took these pics...So I will post them, Apparently that's what she wanted.....here you go Brie

5. Talked to Brice on the phone ( I miss him so much...sigh)

6. Worked out ( at Curves)

7. Had Coffee with Diane ( just catching up on things)

8. Watched a "Brad Stein" DVD with my Small Group girls ( We laughed until we were red in the face)

9. Went shopping and bought myself some new clothes. ( 40% off sale....cant beat that)

10. Pruned my Perenials. ( Not done yet, just picking away at it)

11. Played Guitar Hero with Gavin, Chris and Brie. ( I still do the easy level, I'm not an "Expert", like Gavin)

12. Went to some "open Houses" with Rick. ( just getting ideas for an upcoming remodeling job)

13. Had Caribou 3 times "northern lights" Latte with shots of sugar free chocolate and raspberry... extra hot

14. Went for a long walk with Rick, Chris and Brie. ( how could we not....It was a gorgeios day)

15. Grocery shopped. (but I dont like to).

16. Read my new book, called "My sister's keeper" (so far it's a good one)

I guess that's about it..... Pretty exciting huh

3 comments:

  1. OH you would do that. It did cross my mind "I bet she'll blog these" haha. I liked your list blog. Love you, thanks for hanging out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More exciting than mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad someone had a great weekend! MIne was spent indoors working the whole time! Uuuugh. Sometimes I wish I were you Jackie. Having time off work. I miss it.

    ReplyDelete