A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Saturday

Today I got to start my day with three wonderful friends. Cozy, Lana, and my sis-in-law Julie. We all met at Panera and had a great time 'catching-up" with each other. I feel so blessed to have these 3 in my life !
After that I got my hair cut and foiled....Not real happy with the color results but, Oh well....whatcha gonna do???
I came home and made some home-made turkey & noodle soup and then Rick and I went to the Movie "Beowulf", I rather enjoyed it. We got home and hung out with Brice, gavin and Hunter

for awhile and then I went to bed...I think I was still feeling the sleep deprivation from my On-call shifts.


Oh yeah.....we got our out-side Christmas light up and running....pretty :)

2 comments:

  1. Hunter u da bomb with the green hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jackie...crazy Thanksgiving!! How sweet of Brianna to bring you flowers though! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete