A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sunday

Today was a good day, First we went to church, then to the mall at eat lunch. After lunch Rick, I and the kids shopped a little bit, I watched brianna buy some presents, and we got to see Cindy at her booth :) Then we went home for a bit till Chris came over. Rick and him had some car stuff to work on. We said good-bye to Brice who graced us with his presence for 4 straight days, and so now i really miss him....sigh.

Rick and I are now home alone (gavin is at work)....Things are soooooo quiet, I miss the hustle and bustle with all the kids here. I guess I'll quit blogging for now. I hope I didnt put you all to sleep.

Hope you all have a great week

1 comment: