The unobvious things that I am thankful for
1. a peaceful time to enjoy a prayer walk this morning
2. Record-breaking temps for Thanksgiving, I say bring a football to toss
3. Free Birthday coffee at Caribou
4. Frequent visits from this little wood pecker in my front tree
5. Reminders of God's promises everyday
6. To Still be barefoot in November
7. I love my house, it's warm and cozy and comfortable
8. Men & women who give their time (and lives) to keep us safe
9. Good & Plenty Candy
10. That dark chocolate is healthy for you
11.Thoughtful friends and sweet birthday surprises
Thanks Valerie, they make me smile
Now for the obvious...
1. My hope, peace & joy found only in Jesus!
2. A husband who "gets me", loves me, takes good care of me, treats me like a princess, encourages me, still opens the door for me, never assumes, and puts my needs above his own (a rare quality). I am undeserving and take none of it for granted.
OK, that's enough of that. I just think he's pretty great and I thank God everyday for
(spoiled rotten) I love you
3. My beautiful kids....all of them
cant believe they are mine...
I am Blessed....
and Thankful for all I have!
Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving