A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Some favorites from the last few days

Thought I'd just post a few of my favorite pictures from the last few days...

 This guy made me kind of nervous; fishing from the bluff

 Sand city, a beautiful beach

Me, trying to get a picture of the sea lions

 Coastal trip  Hwy 1

Right outside our Hotel in Montery. I can hear the waves crashing now

 Pebble Beach is more than a Golf course

 They are so used to people....with camera's

coast line

We are having a great time as the week ticks right along. Tonight and tomorrow have been labeled "days to relax". We are staying put, right here in this beautiful beach hotel with our room overlooking the Pacific ocean. I will rest well tonight at the rhythmic waves lull me to sleep.
Tomorrow we will sit on the beach and do nothing.
Looking forward to that :)

6 comments:

  1. Great pictures. Have a ball and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So enjoying vicariously taking a trip to California via your images. Looks like you and Rick are savoring every minute, every view, and you, especially, all those fantastic photo ops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks amazing from your last two posts. I love all the photos and the updates! I'm so glad you're enjoying yourselves! What an awesome trip!! I can't wait to see your notes on your trip to ALCATRAZ!!!! i hope you're able to go see it. it's so awesome! Enjoy your days in Sunny CA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll never tire of beaches! Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely! I'll never get tired of the beach pictures! So so pretty! Thanks for keeping us updated :) Excited to see your SR pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks beautiful! I love the beach. Looks like you guys are having a blast...enjoy your last couple days.

    ReplyDelete