A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

We're not in Rochester anymore toto.

Sites so that are so beyond Rochester, Mn

 A wharf

A cable car 

Rows and rows of victorian homes. 
Painted ladies 

The city's cool buildings

Cables everywhere !

So many people, cars, buses, cable cars, trollies, taxi's, it's a busy place that never goes to sleep. 
I'm glad I live in a small town of 108,000... It's perfect  :)

3 comments:

  1. I love visiting other places, but Rochester seems perfect to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pertty pictures. Too busy for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice place to visit, but...

    The Victorian homes are just lovely, but crammed way too tight for my liking.

    ReplyDelete