A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, November 12, 2017

A late afternoon drive...

It's almost mid November and there's still some harvesting to do, 
but from what I can tell it almost done.
Today, I took a little trip on some country roads, just north and west of my home.

I love the amber fields of corn waiting out it's last few days in the sun.

Plowing up what's left of the corn 

 This is one large operation

 Came up over a hill and these guys were by the side of the road.... big turkeys!

 Looking for food as dusk approaches.
 At one point I heard shots ring out and I wondered if it was a good idea 
for me to be on the back roads in the country... yikes

Good night sun

2 comments:

  1. You know I love these rural scenes. All of them...but that sunset and the light in the turkey shot...glorious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would appreciate these, thanks Audrey.

      Delete