A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, September 7, 2005

It's Wednesday

It's Wednesday and that's really ok. The week seems to be going a bit too fast, I guess that means I'm keeping busy.
I got kinda frustrated with Chateau Theatres today, they kinda "dissed" Mom and me. We went there to go the the Movie "The Cave" and when we got there they said they picked that theater to shut down to show a different movie for the senior citizen's. "OH.... well thanks a lot for spoiling our fun." I actually told the manager that I thought they should have a better way to let the general public know when they just decide to cancel a movie" I was a little, Should we say.......put out.
Tonight I'm excited to start Youth group at church, It's gonna be all new and everything, I'm excited to see the changes for the youth at Meadow Park, YIP I was just thinking about how much I love Teenagers and How blessed I have been to have 3 great ones myself. This will be my 9th year as a youth sponsor, I've been to Chicago, Indiana, Mexico with them, not to mention trips up the the cities for youth conventions, it's all so fun.Ya gotta love those kids, It's hard to believe that some of the first kids I started hanging out with are now married......actually I used to change those same kids diapers in the church nursery. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh too funny.
Well, I better go before I write a book. Later

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe Chateau dissed my mama and Gran. How rude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh You know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you really Kels? I had no idea...can I be in the wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna sing, Plleeeeeeasssse

    ReplyDelete