A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Girlsfriends....you cant live without them :)

Thanks for dragging me away from the toilets this morning to have coffee with you. It was a tough decision but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. Hee Hee
*
*
Me and my friend Cheri.
This is the one I have laughed and cryed with. (sometimes we've laughed a little too hard, and we know what happens then). We pretty much can talk about anything, Our conversations can get down to the nitty gritty, huh cheri :)
All Girls need a friend just like Cheri. She has taught me so much, she's a great encourager and listener, and she always.......always knows just what to say.
I have been Blessed with such a precious friend
I Love you Cheri

2 comments:

  1. Jackie....I'm in a puddle....only from crying this time! You are an awesome friend. I can't tell you enough how much you mean to me! Friends for 14 years...and counting! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are too cute! I tell ya! Just precious! what a lovely day maybe next time the daughters can come!?! ;) we never did do that lunch!

    ReplyDelete