A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Zombie like

*

Well, I got less than 4 hours of sleep last night before I got up at "MINUS a million-o'clock" (4:40am) I just couldnt sleep and every time I looked at the clock it just made me sick. Ugh, Blah, Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Well I have to get up and repeat the same thing tomorrow morning. I sure hope I sleep tonight, otherwise I might just have to cry like a baby...for real !
*

I went from 11 hours at work, to watch Gavin's track meet, then put $50.00 gas in the van, then home to fold clothes while watching American Idol. Now I'm staring like a zombie into the computer screen.

*

I should go outside and look at my pretty flowers that i got for Mom's day, but I dont know if I can get up. Enough for now, I just need to move.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I hope you can sleep tonight! insomnia is miserable. Feeling tired is worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacqueline...If you no get no sleep tonight you know what will visit you tomorrow. "Mister Migraine". And we all know how much you looooove Mr. Migraine. So you get sleep tonight...K? Thanks for getting the screen door stuff for mother's day. I guess your dad is gonna wait for Rick to come home so he can help put it in. Good heavens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why didn't you call me. I woulda sang you a lulaby and that woulda put you right out pronto. Next time K. Happy dreams tonight.
    Lullaby and good night, sleep my little one sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah....midlife issues!...There are really good meds for sleeping and migraines these days. Call me, I can tell you all about them!!

    ReplyDelete