A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Friday, June 16, 2006

BIG DAY :) Pray preferably starting at 9:00am

*
Someone is taking her "State Boards" tomorrow, (saturday)
*
For all you Prayer warriors out there, send one up to the big guy. Pray for calmness, and wisdom, and that the questions will be clear in Brianna's mind and the distractions around her will be minimal.
*
All You can do is your best. GOOD LUCK honey...No Worries, God's plan is perfect no matter the outcome.
*
Take a deep breath.....let it out and then just do it.
We Love you, cuz YOU da bomb :)
*

OH you know it girl Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Prayin' My Head off! Good luck...you won't have to worry. "Just Breathe"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been praying for ya Brianna, even said one for ya at 9:15 this morning. Hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. prayed for ya as well babe, I love you Brianna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, mom and all you people are awesome, I am touched! I felt very calm and I was not at all distracted! So, obviosly God heard all of you and helped me out! Thank you so much. I think I find out on Tues/Wed how I did. Love ya all. PS: nice pic mom, heehee

    ReplyDelete