A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006


Rick chose to celebrate his 25th Anniversary with the most important people in his life. Yep that's right...his family.
We went to Macaroni Grill and pigged out. It was fun having all the kids there, it's getting harder and harder to work around all the differnt schedules, but it all came together. Jenny was in town and Chris had the evening off... whew :)
So Congratulations to my husband, even though you've been married to IBM longer than me, i know you still like me best :)
I'm proud of how hard you work, even though you refuse to take credit for all that you have accomplished.
Thank you for working full time, so I can just work half.
Good luck on that article you're writting for IBM...... How's that coming along anyway??? (I hope it gets published)

3 comments:

  1. Yay for Daddy. Thank you for supporting our family all these years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Rick!! You really are DA MAN!!

    ReplyDelete