A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, July 16, 2006


He may be "70" (on the 29th) but he sure dont look it.
~
We had a great time yesterday at mom and dad's house , We pulled-off a SURPRISE 70th B-day party for my dad. He was totally surprised, so that was pretty fun. Lots of peeps came to celebrate with him. Family, friends and old neighbors. It was terribly hot, but we decided to set up the garage anyway, with lots of fans and it wasnt too bad. We had a nice shade spot under the old apple tree in the backyard, so a few people ended up there.
Dad will be in Norway on his birthday, what a fun way to spend it, checking out the country that your grandfather came over from. My brother's are also going and my nephew Jamey. (all the rich ones) They will have a great time I'm sure.
~~~~~~Pictures from the party below~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. what a great picture of him! He's such a handsome devil ain't he? I'm glad he had such a great day! You kids did great! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we did a great job. Great pictures. Where am I?????

    ReplyDelete