A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'm continually amused by these boys

When brice leans down to put a tape in the VCR, Logan sneeks a bite of Brice's watermelon and is caught redhanded.
*

I'm pretty sure they are fraternal twins and Logan was taken away from me at birth. I told him tonight that I wish i would have had him as a little boy. (he's been hanging around our house since he was 11) Logan and brice will not be roomies this year, but I think they will remain very close throughout the school year. Logan has basically spent the last 2 weeks here and i see no end to it. Actually he is moving in with some new guys in the next week or so. He is very plesant to have around, and seems to be just to close to Gavin at time. He frequently chases gavin around asking him for a hug, Gavin trys to ignore him or runs off quickley. Funny boys. Logan definately adds a unique dimension to our family and we love him as one of our own.

4 comments:

  1. What are friends for if not to steal bites of food and give hugs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, "caught red-handed eating brice's watermelon..." i get it, cuz watermelon is red, and often times turns your hands red... You are soooo clever, jackie... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say if if you can take your friends food, then you must be related! He is fun to have around though i thought he was one of yours personally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I myself consider Logan a biological brother. Today I put my foot in his face and he didn't mind, that's a good brother. He feels like part a da family. We likey Logan.

    ReplyDelete