A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

1st of all, Gavin would kill me if he knew i was "blogging" this


Friday Evening before the big Century Homecoming game.
Gavin was a tired boy, He was only gonna lay down for a minute and look what happened
*
We all went to the home coming game, it was fun and a perfect fall night for a game. Century won, which made it even better. After the game, Gavin, Rick and I went to Friday's for appetizer's.
~~~~~~~
I got the rest of the weekend Blogged below, be sure to scroll down for more of my life.

4 comments:

  1. How precious it's baby gav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna tell him that his mother embarassed him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:08 PM

    Gavin looks so comfortable. I wish I were resting after being with middle schoolers all day. Jackie, Brianna's shower was lovely, and I was glad to make it. She is going to be beautiful on her wedding day, and I can't wait to see all of you funny people there...

    ReplyDelete