A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

He would have rather died......Oh well


It's pure torture to be MY youngest. Gavin is such a good sport, He really didnt want to do this but I begging him, "awww come on Gavin just one more year...Pllllllleesssssssssseeeeeeeeeee"

Have you guessed what's carved into the pumpkin? It's a Texas longhorn. Boy, We used to just carve the triange eyes and nose with a toothy smile. Now they're carving longhorns for a face. Hummmmm, Wierd.

I hope you all have a fun Halloween, Be safe....BOO

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:23 PM

    aaaah...poor Gavin, but I am sure her survived!!!! I still enjoy carving pumpkins, but maybe that is just me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby nin.
    I wanna carve something! I missed out this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah my brother wasnt too excited to do it this year either, i think Im the only reason we did haha. I like carving pumpkins! Hope you had a great halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gavin, you make the coolest pumpkins I've ever seen, whoop, I'm so proud

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recognize that smirk on Gavin's face. Looks kinda similar to one his "Daddy" would make. Chip off the ol' block eh? Looks good Gavin. We didn't even carve this year! Oh Wah!

    ReplyDelete