A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

It's 11:15pm Thursday night and I'm feeling it in my bones to Blog. I worked today and my feet are very sore. You see, there's not a lot of sitting going on in my profession, Today was pretty much non-stop and wild. In the Recovery room our goal is to "Get um in and get um out" as quickly as possible. Sometimes we are cleaning the spot one patient was just in at the same time another patient is coming in. Whew, it's all so crazy, sometimes I wonder what I'm still doing this for at my age....there's got to be something a little easier on the old bod. Then I remember....To do something really fun and easier pays alot less, which equates into working many more hours to try and even come close to what I bring home now. OH what ever....It doesnt matter, I'm just tired and I need a foot massage.
I'm pretty excited that Brice is coming home for the weekend. He is coming home tonight, Late. He has class till 10pm, then is heading home. Yay for brice being home. I miss my boy.
.......So we are in bed last night at 12midnight and the phone rings...It's Brice, he wanted to call Rick quick to wish him a happy birthday before the day was over. Well He made it. I asked him If he knew what time it was....He didnt. I expect no different from Brice, he will NEVER cease to amaze me. (i chuckle to myself)
Rick just informed me that there is a foot rub waiting for me upstairs.....I dare not wait another minute. I'm outta here.

3 comments:

  1. I hope u know that Gavin don't have to get on the bus til 2 hrs later this morning. It would be a shame if u got him up early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mom....you'll neva eva quit being a "MOM"...I knowed dat, but thanks for the reminded

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh mamma, you work so hard!

    ReplyDelete