A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Just thought I'd "blog" on some things that i miss. I dug into my photos and found alot of memories. These pictures make me smile, but make me kinda sad too. Life's-a-changing at our house, but it's all good. So hear you go.......
THINGS I MISS
All 3 kids home(at the same time)





Cara and Brianna, being the "special" girls that they are.

Chris and Rick doing the math thing.




These two...the closeness

5 comments:

  1. True that Kels, I can't say I miss the math thing though, :) It was cool that he helped and all, but that was a crazy time and tooooo much work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the cara and brianna being "special" too!! It always seems quiet at our house after Brianna leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss u 2 Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss Cara and Brie together too....and all the Chesapeake kids running around in the neighborhood...esp. in the summer evenings!

    The days went by slow...but the years went by FAST

    ReplyDelete