A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

More dance pictures

The dance was amazing. I think the dance floor was full all night. Brie and Chris had a great DJ named Bryan that kept things going, he made it very fun. I Loved seeing everyone having such a good time. I wanna do it again!
*
Chris "getting down"
*
Brianna and Brice with Kirk just about to Cut in.
*
Kellie and Jill, dancing the night away.
*
Whit and Dora - You guys are too cute
*

Gavin and Brice being amused by something

2 comments:

  1. hooray for wedding pics! thanks jackie!!! i'm so happy for that lewis clan. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aawwwh, and the boys. These are amazing. I wish I could have been there! :'(

    ReplyDelete