A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A picture of my mom trying to stay warm at Gavin's game.
I dont know what dad is doing...obviously not paying attention to the game.

I had a conference all day today at the hospital. It was on Pain Management, but I left feeling sort of frustrated. My line of work involves so much pain, but they didnt really address the Recovery room, It was mostly about the patient's pain once they are in their hospital rooms. Bah
Oh well I dont really think you care about my Pain management frustrations. So lets just move on. Me Brie and Rick went to Gavin's last game tonight They lost but that's ok, It was too cold to care. Mom and Dad and rick's dad came to watch, they are die-hard fans :)
We all went to Perkins after the game for a bite to eat, but i think they had to butcher the hog, gather the eggs and milk the cow, cuz it took forever to get our food. (we had breakfast kind of foods). Tonight we just been lounging around. I talked to Sam and Jensen (nephew and niece) on the phone, they are cute and so grown up on the phone.
Brianna gets married in 4 days, I still cant believe it, it's all happening so fast. Tomorrow will be a day of getting alot of things done....just tons of little stuff left to do. EEEP
OK so I need to go crawl into bed and get all comfortable. First I gotta tuck my kids in..... or maybe it'll be better if they tuck me in, since their bedtime is later than mine.
~~~
Randomness......The O'reilly Factor is on TV in the background,( Rickis watching it) I cannot stand that arguing that goes on and on and on. Some people just think they know everything and nobody else can have an opinion. Grrrrrrrrrrr
I think I'll go to bed and turn on "Miami Ink"

5 comments:

  1. Don't lie to yourself Jackie, you know that you are O'Reiley's #1 Fan, Rick told me you wanted a customized O'Rieley jersey that says #1 Fan on the back, whoop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you didn't put that other picture on the puter. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW! Jackie, you just became that much cooler because you watch Miami Ink. I love that show! lol. Can't wait for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm heading out for fall break and don't know if I'll be back on the computer before the Big day. Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful time and that you enjoy every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You told me you don't like Miami Ink! Lia'! Heehee.

    ReplyDelete