A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A day without blogging is like a day without sunshine


Dusk - just thought it was pretty
Today was a fun day, I was off work and I just did what I wanted to do....
~Woke up at 6:45 - got Gavin off to school
~To Curves by 8:45 for a lengthy workout
~Home to do some laundry, shower and off I go again.
~9:45 to Starbucks to have a Latte and read my devotion for the day.
~To the mall to order Blinds for the family room. Pennys' to just browse.
~Off to the Christian book store to browse, bought a new Christmas CD.
~Now I'm hungry and Its 1:15. Decided "Noodles" sounded good so ate there while reading a good magazine.
~1:45 over to Ashley's hallmark to browse. Then Over to sprint to checkout some new phones.
~To Walmart for some groceries and other necessities.
~Home to work on the computer for a bit, then it's was time to start supper.
~Supper was Salisbury steak and mashed potato's. Just G-man , Rick and I. (It was yummy)
~7:00, Received a call from my sweet daughter, so had a short chat, then proceeded to watch "biggest Loser"
while folding clothes.
~9:00 got a wild hair to go for a Run/walk, so I did. I bundled up and away I went.
~9:45, Home again, showered and a little blogging.
~10:16, thinking about going to bed to read my book "My sister's keeper"
What a lovely day. I never did make it to the "CraftyMouse" to spend my birthday gift certificate,
I'll save that for anotherday.....

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! What a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man...what a busy lady you were! Sounds like a good day...doing what ya want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a good day to me! I know, wasn't that sunset amazing? it was like 6 different colors.

    ReplyDelete