A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

The remodeled bathroom.....Finished

So here are some before and after pics of our bathroom transformation.
Old is Blue, New is "light sage green".

We got a new vanity top, New light fixture, new faucet, new shower curtain, new decor, new towel bar,switch plates and....new paint.





****

Here's some Collage pics of the before and after

I absolutely LOVE my new bathroom, My sweet husband, my ever so talented Dad and my daughter get a big ole... "HOLLA", for helping with the project.

6 comments:

  1. Pretty! My mom enjoyed the pics as well because she's trying to convince my dad to remodel our bathrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B - E - U - TEA - FUL !
    Love it. You done good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so pretty! I love the new stuff in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job. I couldn't have done any better myself. Hee Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackie! It looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's that time of year when we're sick of looking at the same old walls because it's too cold to go outside so we start creating our own oasis indoors. Looks great Jackie. I'll get to check it out for real on Sunday. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete