A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Congrats Brie....You did it !!!

This is about a girl who has sacrificed her summer to learn and grow as a nurse. Not because she had to but because she chose to. Brianna's entire summer has been devoted to fulltime classroom & working on the unit. The "Epic" class is designed to prepare nurses to become educated in ICU nursing. The great news is that she passed the "BIG TEST" (100 points) that lets you actually continue the training to become and Intensive care Nurse. I'm proud of you Brianna, You will be a great ICU nurse and that will open up many doors in your career. I will be excited to hear about the first time you have to push that "CODE BUTTON".

Enjoy the challenge! In a few months you will be comfortable in your new role and will probably be training the "new hires".
Enjoy your new journey, Love you, MOM

8 comments:

  1. Way to go Brie! If I'm ever in ICU, I'd want you to care for me. Let's hope I'm not though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Congratulations Brianna! I'm soooo proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Brie. You are the best nurse trainee I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Brie. i'm proud of you too! You're going to be fantastic. CWMP(BYOBWTFLOLOMGRSVP) (<--That means nothing...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:58 AM

    I'm proud of brie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go Brianna, I knew you could do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww, thanks mama and to all who left sweet comments! I haven't checked blogs in too long and there was a sweet blog just for me! Thanks for being a constant encouragement Mom! What would I do without you! I wanna be a nurse just like my mamma!

    ReplyDelete