A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Quite an imagination....

Rick and I went to have appetizers at "Applebees" tonight with Gavin. We had a few brief conversations, the last one stuck me as funny.

10:00 pm, shortly after we finished eating.....

Gavin: (pretending to look at a watch on his wrist) "Yeah I need to get going, I got a meeting"
Me: "A meeting.... What"?
Gavin: "Yeah the Vikings want to meet with me to discuss my plans after highschool football"
Me; "whatever Gavin"

The kid can be entertaining. He usually has some sort of "meeting" with pretty much any professional sports team out there.

5 comments:

  1. oh those kids...they say the darndest things ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. It's always the quiet ones with the great sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go fot it Gav. Shoot for Farve's job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he lives in a "special" world of his own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol..yeah watch out for us "quiet ones". Ask Brianna she knows how "quiet" I am.

    ReplyDelete