A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, May 4, 2009

A beautiful weekend = landscaping projects
and having a graduation looming around the corner
usually put us into hyper-drive

Rick fixed the west wall of the shed underneath the deck and re-landscaped the west side of the house, now I just need some idea's for low-maintance shrubs/plants or whatever.
I'm open to suggestions :)
This little Vica vine comes up every spring, in the front garden. It comes up right next to the house. It was never planted there, although I do have a planter nearby that I have planted Vica's in. Anyway it always blooms first with such pretty little violet flowers. I love the little fella !

2 comments:

  1. That little bugger is pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just dug up about 5-6 hostas that needed splitting this year. You can have your fill but they don't like much sun so I think the west side would be too hot for them. :*(

    ReplyDelete