A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

******* Proud parent moment

Before tonights presentation started, Brice(right) sat and chatted with a classmate. I remember seeing this guy 4 yrs ago at the Freshman orientation and all I could think is...
"Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore", Ha
****

I must say I'm quite impressed with my son.
Awesome Senior presentation tonight Brice.
This web stuff, interaction stuff and design stuff is very complicated,
but you make it look to easy.
Graduation is Friday....You're done, whoop whoop.

7 comments:

  1. Way to Go Brice! Unclerick

    ReplyDelete
  2. U the dude Brice. Way to go. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christoph11:14 AM

    Mr. Hemmer, rockin' like he does, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. re the classmate: Don't you just wonder (1) what his mother thinks? (2) does it hurt to sleep on that? (3) how long does it take to get that hairdo ready and (4) how much $ is spent on product to make your hair look and stay like that all day??

    evidently, I have too much time on my hands to wonder all these things!

    P.S. Your granddaughter is adorable and her parents look blissfully happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Brice! Soooo proud of you! I know you put in a lot of looooong hard hours to get there! We're looking forward to your bright future! Good Job Jackie and Rick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm proud of you too Brice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job lil' brudder

    ReplyDelete