A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Summer fun

The place we've spent the last 20 years vacationing with family and friends....
Pine Haven Christian assembly.
It's a "camp" that the kids in out church attend, but during this week in August there are no camps scheduled so a few of our church friends and family go together for the week for a little R&R
We have so much fun hanging out together. and doing what ever "suits our fancy"....
Afternoons in the lake.
bringin' up new generations
"I love my Grandpa's face"
spending time with our son a few weeks before his wedding
Shopping with the girls
visiting the candy store
playing games
skiing
photographing a precious little face.
hanging with family, but missing some at the same time
Audrey and daddy, hanging out in the dining hall....
"that's what we do"
catching up

Cherishing time with this little one.
***
I'm so thankful for this place that we love to visit each year. It forces us to relax, to step away from our busy lives and just spend time with family, making memories, laughing, enjoying nature and God's creation.

7 comments:

  1. That picture of Audrey & Brianna is just the cat's meow. I love the look on Audrey's face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog :) I'm so thankful for camp :) My most fond memories are from there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:45 PM

    Brie- I thought your most fond memories are from living with me at College- ha! jkjkjkjk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That too Kels, that too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really miss that place. I have so many memories and i hope to return there someday. Maybe i can. Beautiful pics of brie and auds. looks like it was all so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it and the pictures!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking us there 17 years ago when you barely knew us....and being our first Rochester friends. You guys are the best!

    ReplyDelete