A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, December 28, 2009

A cherished Christmas portrait

The kids surprised Rick and I with some "special" photo's
for our Christmas present.
~
Without us knowing, a trip was made to "SAVERS" for some Christmas sweaters and glasses from the 1980's era.
~
They were very sneaky...
they congregated for a portrait that I will cherish forever.
~
Would it surprise you that this was Brice's idea???

You are all very special in your Christmas sweaters.
Audrey is wearing a little dress that her momma wore in the 80's (too funny)
~

How come I can never get them to smile so nice...
They're even showing their teeth.
~
Brianna wouldnt even had to of bought those glasses...
I have a pair just like them in my dresser drawer.

9 comments:

  1. What a bunch of kid you have. The pictures are great. So is the book that Audrey did for you. SWEET

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazing! i love it so much! Thank you kids for being so creative..that made me laugh!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. where were you when these pics were taken? did you go get them "professionally" done?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They went to Target

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha love it! I knew they were doing it but hadn't seen the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that was so fun, I love it! Target was very amused by us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...that's so awesome! I'm really glad you guys did that. It makes me laugh. thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooo Brice!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete