A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Briefly... my Saturday

Yes, I do drink coffee at my home, ...
but I alway go to Caribou Saturday mornings with Rick to ponder over many topics, I love our time there.

We stopped at Menards after coffee to look at bathroom tubs, vanities and mirrors for our unfinished bathroom downstairs. It'll be awhile before we tackle that job so for now, we opted for a new shower head in our bathroom...Love it :)
***
We went to the bookstore, had lunch at Subway then back home to relax.

I had a hair cut at 3:30 then back home to do a bit of laundry.

Then it was off to hang out downtown

first stop....



O&B shoes = Huge sale on a lot of shoes (we never shop there)

We both found some great deals and bought us each a pair of
Keen's. I Love my new boots, they are so warm and comfy.
The lady thought Rick need to tie his a little tighter.

From there we crossed the street to the "Social Ice" event. It's part of the winter fest in Rochester. Lots of cool ice sculptures


One of the bars made of ice

This used to be the Chateau Theater, Rick and I went to movies here as kids, and then later when we were dating.

Ice bar sign, made out of ice

Drink glasses made of ice, they were so cool.

*
It was such a beautiful night to be outside.
A perfect mild winter day 30+ degrees.

3 comments: