A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, March 7, 2011

My heart walks outside of my body

My three kids are adults but I'm not about to let go of those cherished pictures strung around the house of the days when they were small....and still here.

This is a shelf in our main bathroom.
I put these snapshots in the shelf years ago
but cant get myself to change them to more recent pictures

I've decided I like them to much


Thought I'd share the close ups...
Left, my oldest two on Easter morning
Right, my youngest

Left, My oldest & youngest (tubing at Pine Haven)
Right, My middle child & nephew (I love love love this picture of Brice & Ryan)

My sweet boys

***
Then there's the One year old pictures at the end of the hallway
I'm quite sure they'll be there forever.


Making the decision to have a child- it's momentous.
It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body
Elizabeth Stone

My pride...and JOY

4 comments:

  1. Memory lane is a great trip to go down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful pictures. Your family looks wonderful!

    http://yell0wink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...cool! You're sweet:) I like the old pictures left up in the bathroom too. How did you make your title in cursive and have the colored borders on the pics?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brianna's one-year-old pic looks JUST LIKE AUDREY!!!

    ReplyDelete