A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

July blooms

Got some new blooms around the house

 I love how everything blooms at different times
I love these little beauties

 My one and only Hosta 
 It's about 5' x 5'.... It's huge, never been divided. I like it cuz it basically covers the area right under the deck steps. It's maintanence-free and I like the variegated leaves.

Can you say, PURPLE.
Just bloomed this week.

I still have a handful of plants that haven't yet bloomed
something to look forward to 

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. All of mine are going wild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty pictures of your pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:50 PM

    Please tell me what the purple one is, and does it come back every year?

    Deb G

    ReplyDelete