A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

75 years young


My dad turned 75 on Friday 
 He's still going strong and looking good

Today mom threw him a lovely surprise birthday party
Many family members were able to attend...
some unable due to "life"

The "Iowa clan" 

some of the grandkids

Sister & Brother

More family

Dad is all about FAMILY

Brothers

 Presents

3 of his 4 kids (missed you Randy)


Singing Happy Birthday...stirs up emotions

There's just one special guy missing and it gets him every time.
His twin.... 
Happy birthday in Heaven Uncle Gerald , we miss you too.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Grandpa, must be so hard not having Gerald next to him just like he always was :) I miss him too. Looks like Gran threw a great party and Gramps had a lot of fun, I wish I hadn't missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dad looks great! I wouldn't have guessed 75. It looks like it was a wonderful celebration. I'm very sorry though that he doesn't have his twin...that must be so painful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grerat pictures Jackie.

    ReplyDelete