A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Blessings and a big day ahead.

A day of Prep.....

 I"m hosting the "Hemmer" clan this year 
16 of us will adorn the tables tomorrow
This #20 bird is thawing nicely in the fridge

It will be a day of family, fellowship and fun!

I'm so blessed and thankful for ...
my sweet, funny, thoughtful, kids, that bring this mama great joy!
My amazing husband..... amazing!!!
and my grandbabies, who I adore and cant get enough of!

I'm Thankful for many blessings, for my family, my home, freedom and especially my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ through whom I can do all things!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my friends, family and blogging buddies
Enjoy you day!

1 comment:

  1. A blessed Thanksgiving to you and yours, Jackie. Amen and amen to all the blessings you highlighted.

    ReplyDelete