A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Sigh...Missing the storm

I hope you take the time to look at the pics of our week with family
It was so hard to pick just a few, I'm guessing I look 500. 

Our week with the kids was full of activity, joy, fun, crazy times, naps, food, clean up and more food.
But the best is the memories that we made together, we feel so blessed to have this cabin to share with our kids and grandkids, each year brings more "firsts". 
It's just so fun watching our grandkids experience life at the lake, 
to see the joy in their faces as they play in the lake and tube behind that boat. 
Cousins playing, squeals of laughter, meal time conversation and everything in-between. 
Rick and I love watching our kids be "Parents", and I might say they are good at what they do. 
We have some pretty awesome grands! 

Gavin is a favorite among the kids... 
there's no one quite like "Uncle Gavin"

All 10 of us on the boat
These two

 Our family has always been baby tossers.... ha ha
Baby L. is loving it
Jen and Lewin enjoying the lake
 Carson just hanging in the water
 Brie and her girl
 Brice, Gavin and Lewin
 2nd year mermaid appearance....Scarlett
 Jen and her girl
 Hugs for uncle Gavin
 We love being on the lake
This girl tubed alone for the first time this year. 
playing on the beach
He is our littlest, learning to say many new word, " I do it"  
 Seemed like hours of this....
 Grandpa has a big lap for helpful drivers
 Brice trying out the new ski. 
Our kids have ski'd since they were little, It's like riding a bike, right?
This guys still got it. 
 Fist time tuber, Scar and Daddy
She loved it!!!
Carson also tuber for the first time, and then was even brave enough to tube with sis Audrey

 My boys
Lewin and I singing songs before dinner

 Grandpa's driving partner
LOVE all of this and more..........


3 comments:

  1. Every single image shows love. Oh, Jackie, this makes me so happy to see all these examples of family love. What a week. You got some spectacular photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a blast...the photo's are endless but I really did put my camera down and soak up the joy as well.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you did that, put the camera down occasionally. But I know how difficult it can be to do that.

    ReplyDelete