A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

It won't be long now...

 Autumn is my favorite season with winter coming in at a close 2nd.

One of my favorite photo's taken near the boat launch next to our cabin 2015

I have many friends who are like me...
they appreciate the beauty and the cooler temperatures of fall and winter.  
The heat and humidity of the last week have been so oppressive. 
Luckily "a system" came through last night and today we have cooler temps!
I'm looking forward to the colors and smell of fall.
We have planned a little trip to the North Shore in a few weeks, 
then we will head back up North in October to put the cabin to bed!

What is your favorite season and why?



2 comments:

  1. My favorite season is autumn. I love the colors, the scent, the crisp mornings and evenings, the pulling out of flannel, the deep blue of the sky on an October day. There are so many reasons to appreciate this season.

    But I thought winter was your favorite season.

    ReplyDelete