A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

The calm before the storm 2019

I think I had this exact blog title last year as I waited patiently for our family to arrive for...
 "Hemmer Week" at the cabin.
Most often when we hear the word Storm, we think, Oh no...take cover.
But not this storm, this is a storm that make my heart grow a little fonder as we 
make new memories at the cabin with our kids and grands. 
Yes it can be a little chaotic, there will be the thunder of little feet running through the cabin, and toys and clothes strewn all around from the wind-storm of little ones who are having too much fun. 
It is not on their radar to pay attention to petty clutter.

But guess who doesn't care.....
Grandma..... 
That's right I LOVE the clutter, the noise the demands and wants,
I wouldn't change it for the world! 

and we intend to do it all  :)

 They start coming this afternoon and will all be here by tomorrow evening.

 Can you tell I'm a little excited......
Stay tuned for some blog updates when the storm has passed.

1 comment:

  1. What fun! Enjoy your time with your beautiful family. I know you will and I look forward to your photos.

    ReplyDelete