A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Lots to be Thankful for....

Hope you all find Joy in your families this Thanksgiving 

and in God's beautiful creation.


I love Minnesota and the beauty in all the seasons.

We have been blessed with 3 amazing children, 
an awesome son-in-love and daughter-in-love and three beautiful grandchildren!

What are you Thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving to all my family and friends.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty blog! Glad I'm on your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, I love these collage collections of thankfulness. As always, beautiful images that showcase the people and places you love. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend. I am thankful for your friendship.

    ReplyDelete